Sunday, August 31, 2008

Membership Guidelines

Membership Guidelines

  • Please add scrapchow@gmail.com to your address/contact book. This will prevent any correspondence from me from going to your spam/bulk mail folder. Also, please use this email address when contacting me. Mail sent to any other of my email addresses may not be answered.
  • Please sign up through Feedblitz so that you will receive a notice whenever I update my blog.
  • Kits will remain active for 3 months only after which time they will be removed.
  • DO NOT respond to anyone in the Chat Box or Comments section asking for password help!
  • I will try to respond to e-mails within 24 hours.
  • I only use Photoshop CS2. I do not know any other program so if you have a technical question, leave it in the comments section or in the chat box. Please mention the program you use and hopefully another member will be able to answer your question.
  • If you make a Quickpage from one of my kits and would like to post it on your blog, you may do so as long as you are giving it as a Freebie. Please let me know if you do, so I may direct others to your page and please also post it in the Chat Box! Sometimes it slips my mind to mention it when I am posting! I love seeing my kits used!

Generally, common sense and common courtesy are the guidelines! Please enjoy your membership and let me know if there is a problem.

Thank you for your support!

Blessings,
Addy